Summer Antipasto Salad in a Jar.
Summer Antipasto Salad in a Jar
Here is a meal prep idea for a busy week. Easy to make and no cooking involved.Recipe by Carlos Leo
- 1 cup black olives halved
- 1 cup Pitted Sicilian olives halved
- 1 7oz jar roasted red peppers chopped
- 1 10oz jar marinated baby artichokes (no chopping necessary)
- 1/3 cup capers
- 2 1/2 cups celery chopped including the leaves
- 2 cups provolone in 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups hard salami in 1/2 inch cubes
For the Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves grated in a micro-plane
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
In a large glass bowl, add the chopped ingredients in any order: hard salami, provolone, celery, black olives, Sicilian olives, roasted red pepper, baby artichokes (whole), capers (whole).
Make the vinaigrette: In a mason jar, add the extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, sea salt, oregano and sugar. Shake until is well-combined.
Pour the vinaigrette over the antipasto mixture and toss until is well coated.
Store the salad in individual jars or airtight containers.
Before eating, add any additional ingredients you love or just toss before eating to coat again with the vinaigrette.
Store in the fridge for up to five days.