Responsible for preparing items for shipment for web/online orders. Cleans and checks containers before packing goods for shipment.
Must be able to understand, read and speak English Able to carry weight up to 40 lbs.
• Prepare goods for shipment.
• Pack items following a specific set of instructions.
• Verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
• Review packing lists.
• Count items.
• Clean and prepare containers for packing.
• Check to ensure containers are damage free.
• Seal and label each box.
• Tag boxes with marking tools.
• Move completed packages for shipping.
• Stack and pile finished orders/boxes into flat shelf cart.
If you consider yourself mature and reliable, good at following instructions, are organized, have attention to detail, are a team player and love to do a great job on any task assigned to you. Then this is the job for you! Please fill out the form on the left. This position is initially part time and could evolve into a full time position very soon. Hours are 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. (we can discuss hours)