Putting together a Caprese Salad for the party? Flora’s Chopped Caprese Salad is simple, delicious and healthy. Tomatoes, Mozzarella, Basil and Balsamic Vinegar, A Family Favorite !
• 2 cans of Flora Fine Foods 14oz Italian Cherry Tomatoes Pomodorini
• 1 table spoon of Flora Fine Foods 100% Pure Olive Oil
• 8oz whole milk mozzarella, cherry sized. Chopped in half
• ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
• ½ cup of Flora Fine Foods Caprese Basil Vinegar Glaze
• 2 tablespoons of honey
• Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Add the Flora Fine Foods Caprese Basil Vinegar Glaze and honey to a small pan over high heat. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Once it’s reduced by approximately half and thickened to your liking (about 10-15 min), remove from the high temperature. Be careful it doesn’t get too thick, but a bit syrupy is good.
2. Toss all ingredients except for the reduction in a bowl. Drizzle with the reduction, adding a little at a time, tossing, tasting, and then adding more to your liking.